The Terms and Conditions of trade of Praesto Training and Development Ltd T/A The Stress Management Society (hereafter called the Company) are contained herein.
Quotations are made and orders/bookings accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions. If any document placing an order on the Company includes or refers to other terms or conditions of contract then these shall not apply unless agreed in writing by the Company. No addition to or variation of these conditions will bind the Company unless it is specifically agreed in writing signed by a Director, the Secretary or Manager of the Company.
These terms and conditions will form the basis of all contracts with the Company, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Company. Bookings may be made by phone, fax,email or on-line. Verbal bookings must be confirmed in writing within 5 days of the provisional booking being made. Where necessary they should be accompanied by an official purchase order or purchase order number. These terms and conditions are correct at the date shown above but the Company Reserves the right to vary them without notice. An updated copy if applicable will be supplied to the Client.
Unless otherwise indicated written quotations remain firm for 30 days. The Company reserves the right to vary its standard prices, and its products and services, which will be supplied at the Company’s prices applicable at the time of delivery. All prices are subject to Value Added Tax if applicable at the appropriate rate ruling from time to time.
Invoices for training courses will be sent upon confirmation of the course and should be paid no later than one calendar month after the issue of the invoice. Payment may be made by BACS, cheque or Debit/Credit Card (credit card payments carry a 5% card processing fee). In the event of late payment we reserve the right to interest at the rate of 4% over the base rate of Barclays Bank PLC.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The Client shall use their best endeavours to ensure that any premises in which the Company’s employees servants or agents may have to work are safe and without risk for them. All known risks must be clearly identified and marked by the Client.
CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT
The Company reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee in respect of courses already confirmed. Notice of all cancellations or transfers must be in writing and the following terms apply:
- Cancellation 30 days or more prior to the course start date: We will refund 70% of the course fee.
- Cancellation 29-14 days prior to course start date: We will refund 50% of the fees.
- Cancellation or postponement 13 days or less prior to course start date: Full fee payable
- Postponement 30 days or more prior to the course start date: No charge
- Postponement 29-14 days prior to course start date: We will refund 70% of the fees.
- Postponement 13 days or less prior to course start date: We will refund 50 % of the course fee.
- Delegates who fail to attend for any reason: Full fee payable
- Substitute delegates will be welcome at any time before the course start date with no penalty charge
In Company Courses
- Cancellation 30 days or more prior to the course start date: 35% of course fee payable
- Cancellation 29-14 days prior to course start date: 75% of course fee payable
- Cancellation 13 days or less prior to course start date: full fee payable
- Postponement 30 days or more prior to the course start date: free of charge
- Postponement 29-14 days prior to course start date: 35% of course fee payable
- Postponement 13 days or less prior to course start date: 50% of course fee payable
If for any reasons beyond their control, The Company cancels a course without notice The Company will not be held liable for any costs incurred by the client as a result of such cancellations.
Should it become necessary for The Company to postpone all or any part of a course, due to circumstances beyond their control, a mutually agreeable date will be chosen on which to complete the course. The Company will not be liable for any costs incurred by the client for such actions.
The Company consistently develop their training courses in line evolving best practice and therefore reserves the right to make changes to the advertised course content without prior notice.
Fees Refund or Course Replacement
The Company guarantees to offer a full refund or replacement course if the attended course did not reflect the current published description. If the request is for a replacement course this course must be scheduled within 3 months of the original event. All claims must be sent to [email protected] within 5 days of the attended course.
English law shall apply and English Courts shall settle disputes. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights available to the client.