Do you feel overwhelmed, under pressure and stressed?
- Heart attack
- High blood pressure
- Digestive issues like irritable bowel syndrome
- Fertility issues
- Many forms of cancer.
So here is a question for you. Do you want lasting positive change in your life?
- Do you want to be healthy?
- Do you want to be less stressed?
- Would you like some tools to help you do this?
Here’s the helping hand you’ve always needed – welcome to our unique Online Health Buddy programme!
The Online Health Buddy will support you on your journey to wellbeing for a whole year for just £14.97!
The Online Health Buddy will be available any time you like with all the information you need to create a healthier life. It’s available to you 24/7, as many times as you need for a year. It will tell you what risks stress is putting on your mental, physical and emotional health. Then it shows you how to improve things.
Here’s how it works:
1) First you enter some basic info about your current health
2) Then, you receive tailored advice, just for you, on what goals to aim for and how to get there
3) Download your personalised menu plans and exercise diary to help you along
4) Access the online library of articles about all aspects of your health and how to improve it – from how to get a good night’s sleep to making healthy food choices
5) Access practical tools such as food and exercise calorie calculators, health data sheets and progress charts
6) Come back any time you like in the next year to get more information, use more tools or re-enter your personal information to see how your health is improving
All you need to do is sign up below:
This programme is tried and tested by organisations from the Kent Police Service and The Royal Mail and various NHS Trusts. Here’s what some of those who’ve used it say:
“I found the system easy to use and the fitness advice and health information were instrumental in carrying out positive and sustained change in my life.”
“I used the stress coaching tool at a time when I felt overwhelmed by the pressures of life & work; the system helped me construct an effective action plan and prioritise my goals. Now I feel much more able to cope with life’s challenges. Thank you for your help.”
“I signed up to get advice on stress, but have also lost nearly 30 pounds as well by following the tailored menu planner and the exercise plan you sent. Very quickly I noticed a difference and now people are regularly complimenting me now on my shape, my skin, the condition of my hair. It’s a new me!”
“What I particularly like is being able to get help any time I like and record how I’m feeling as I go along. It really helps to look back at where I’ve come from and compare how I’m doing.”