This membership tier enables your organisation and your employee wellbeing initiatives to be recognised and endorsed by The Stress Management Society.
What does having a corporate membership mean for your employees?
- Employees feel supported and motivated
- Gives them an external, supportive source to turn to
What does having a corporate membership mean for your Organisation?
- Happier working environment
- Increase productivity
- Increases morale
What does corporate membership mean for your clients?
- Endorsement of services by a leading external body
- Improve service offering
- Improve client retention
Corporate Membership Benefits include:
- Unlimited Access to online Stress Management Support tools for all employees within the organization
- Online stress coaching tool (12 months rolling access)
- Stress Reduction & Relaxation tool (12 month rolling access)
- The organization will be publically recognised for actively addressing the issues of stress amongst its staff and clients on our website
- Automated entry for our UK Stress Management Awards – Recognising corporations for their stress management achievements
- Being able to display our logos on your organisation wellbeing marketing materials and website
- Use the Designation CMSMS (Corporate Member of the Stress Management Society)
- Full access to an exclusive portal on our www.stress.org.uk website where
- Your staff can find the latest information on stress management, relaxation and wellbeing advice.
- All staff are able to sign up to receive updates, factsheets and our newsletters.
- Free Attendance to our Corporate events.
Throughout the year we run several corporate as well as multiple public events, workshops and forums in and around the UK. We want to ensure that your team, employees and business is operating in the most productive state possible.
Upon signing up to our corporate membership scheme, the organisation will be eligible for exclusive benefits provided by The Stress Management Society and its associate companies. Benefits include:
- Free Business Stress Risk Review + up to 25% off any workshops booked post assessment.
- Expert advice on creating and implementing a stress policy
- Annual allowance of 5 complementary places to use on any of our public events (this can be split over a few events if requested)
- Priority Booking at all events & workshops
- Special rate discount for online corporate wellbeing promotional products
- Partnership opportunities providing you meet the criteria
- Access to one to one coaching sessions for all staff (up to 20% off usual price)
The director/Manager of your organisation would have to fill out the application form below and send it back to us for processing.